Coaches, remember you are responsible for your player’s behavior and actions when they are in the schools for practices and games.
- Coaches, be at the gym early enough to monitor your players before practices and games.
- NO bouncing basketballs in the hallway or any other place besides the gym.
- The players are to be quiet when they are waiting for their games and practices to start.
- They are to stay out of any other rooms before or after practice.
- No running or yelling in the halls.
- If they leave the gym to use the restrooms or get a drink they should be quiet. If possible have a coach or parent watch them in the halls.
- Teams need to leave the building promptly after their practices, and if you are the last team to practice, please leave on time. Remind parents to arrive a few minutes prior to the end of practice to pick up their players as soon as practice is over.
- Please keep the gyms and hallways clean.
- Please be respectful of practice times for other teams and be out of the gyms on time so the next team can begin their practice.